Harmony Tech is proud to provide a $1,000 scholarship for graduate information systems security students. The scholarship will be awarded annually to the best candidate based on the scoring criteria below.
- Be a United States citizen
- Be enrolled in a graduate degree program with a cybersecurity, information assurance or information security focus
- An overall GPA of 3.50
- Must be attending a regionally-accredited college or university program
- May be attending online or on-campus
- May be attending part or full time
- If awarded: scholarship funds will be sent directly to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees, and books
Submit the following as attachments to a single email message to email@example.com
- Deadline for submissions is August 1st, 2023
- Unofficial transcripts from your current / most recent educational institution. If you are awarded the scholarship; we will request official transcripts prior to the scholarship funds being disbursed.
- At least three letters of recommendation outlining the following:
- How long have you known the applicant?
- What is your relationship to the candidate (teacher, family friend, supervisor, etc.)?
- What skills or abilities does the applicant have that will support them in completing the information systems security degree program?
- What other information about the applicant should be taken into consideration?
- Note: Academic recommendations are preferred; however, you may submit a professional letter of recommendation addressing the points above.
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter outlining:
- Your educational background
- Your personal background
- Why you chose your major and why you will be successful in the information systems security field
- Your professional and academic goals
- Any extracurricular activities or hobbies you are involved in
- Prior academic success
- High school GPA
- Academic awards and other merit-based scholarships
- High school involvement (sports, clubs, organizations, etc.)
- Demonstrated need for funding
- Volunteer work
- Letters of recommendation